- Natural material
- Comprehensive RHEINZINK colour index
- Extensive colour range on demand
- Durable, high quality PVDF coating
- UV resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Resistance in different climates
- Break- and frost-proof
- Practice-orientated processing - easy to profile, malleable and bendable
- Extensive range of semi-finished products
- Applications relevant to roof, facade and architectural details
RHEINZINK-artCOLOR - Unlimited design in a variety of colours
The artCOLOR Line is a colour variant of the acclaimed RHEINZINK-titanium zinc roofing and façade cladding. RHEINZINK-artCOLOR is rolled in accordance with EN 988 and the TÜV Rheinland QUALITY ZINC criteria. The metal surface receives a PVDF-based colour coating, leaving the positive characteristics of the metallic RHEINZINK titanium zinc intact during the manufacturing process.
An unlimited level of design options for architects, planners and contractors are provided through a selection of RAL colour cards. At the same time, RHEINZINK is on hand to answer any questions related to specifications, design details and construction techniques for roofing and façade cladding. All RHEINZINK-artCOLOR sheets and strips are delivered with a protective film.