Angled Standing Seam
- Striking effects are achieved with the first turn of the seam, vertical, horizontal and diagional installations are possible.
- Designs can be varied using different panel lengths/widths.
- Installation of cross joints provide an array of line definations to the facade
- Rainproof longitudinally seamed joints
- Use of preprofiled panels / on site fabrication Tapering, concave and convex designs possible
- Tapering, concave and convex designs possible
RHEINZINK-Angled Standing Seam
RHEINZINK seam systems are used to join individual sections lengthwise. The angled standing seam is the standard traditional solution for facades. This system is characterised by its strong emphasis on the seams (width approx. 12 mm). Efficient processes for profile edging and seam closure are ensured by widespread availability of the necessary machines. Even special complex forms are possible thanks to the range of lengths and widths on offer.