Angled Standing Seam
- An elegant and eye catching profile ideal for large areas
- Tapering, concave and convex designs possible for roof pitches greater than 25°
- Striking effects are achieved with the angle standing seam
- Simple, efficient installation
- Rainproof longitudinally seamed joints
- Lengths up to 16.0 m possible on roofing applications
RHEINZINK-Angled Standing Seam
The angled standing seam is a relatively new development in the field of traditional sheet metal technology: it was not mentioned in technical literature until the beginning of the 20th century. Ideal for roofs with a pitch of min 25°. Closing the seams of the prefabricated sections is simple, compared with the double standing seam. Trays can easily expand and surface distortions are avoided as less stress is placed on the metal when the seam is formed.
The angled standing seam is a popular choice in visible areas of metal roofing where the roof pitch is steeper, e.g parapets, fascias and mansard roofs, whether running in the traditional vertical direction, diagonally or horizontally. The angled seam a more visible seam width then the double standing seam and is an eyecatching feature even over large areas of roofing.